We are getting the below issue after install the full text search and here I mention the workaround.
Issue: Informational: No full-text supported languages found. Invalid locale ID was specified. Please verify that the locale ID is correct and corresponding language resource has been installed.
1st Step:SELECT @@language; then run the below command
If the issue is not resolved then needs to follow the below step.
After the installation completed,I went into SQL Server Configuration Manager and under the SQL Server 2005 Services detail Right Click SQL Server Full Text Search -> Properties.
- Stop the service here.
- Change the Built In Account to Network Service
- Start the service.
- Went back into SQL Server Management Studio
- Selected properties from my database – > files -> uncheck the full-text >Then saved.
- Then went back into the same setting and re-enabled it.
- Then when I went to the table level – > create full-text index. I can now select a language (before I saw an empty drop-down list)